There’s no snow to be seen around Seattle, but you can dream of a winter wonderland with this little concoction, found here:
- 2 oz Van Gogh Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz White crème de cacao
- 2 oz White chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz Cream
- ½ Teaspoon of coconut flakes
- 1 White chocolate wafer stick
Directions: Add the vanilla vodka, white chocolate liqueur, crème de cacao and cream into a shaker and shake over ice. Strain martini into a martini glass and add half a teaspoon of coconut flakes. Stir martini gently with white chocolate wafer stick to create a blizzard!