I am not an egg nog fan, but maybe this thin mint version from Lauren Conrad will convert me:
- ¼ cup bourbon
- ¼ cup white creme de cacao
- ¼ cup creme de menthe liqueur (green)
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon superfine sugar
- ground nutmeg, for sprinkling
- green food coloring, for added color if desired
- red sprinkles
- honey or maple syrup
- Place bourbon, creme de cacao, cream, crème de menthe and sugar into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until frosty.
- Chill cocktail glasses in the freezer for about 10 minutes. Pour honey or maple syrup into a small bowl, then dip rim of each glass into bowl to coat.
- Pour sprinkles into bowl and dip honey or syrup-coated glass into sprinkles. Twist glass around a few times to ensure rim is fully coated.
- Strain cocktail mixture into glasses, sprinkle surface of each with ground nutmeg and enjoy!